Thursday, October 6, 2011

#HarryMoseley : Help Harry Help Others..

Harry, an amazing 11 year old who has become an inspiration to everyone on twitter. We ALL love you Harry xx

Quote:

My name is Harry, I’m 11 years old and I have an incurable brain tumour. When my friend Robert Harley became very ill because of his brain tumour I set up my campaign Help Harry Help Others.
I started making and selling bracelets in the hope that I would raise enough money for brain tumour research so that I could help get my friend better.

Robert was my inspiration and although he died just after I started my campaign, I am determined to continue in his memory. That’s why I’ve teamed up with
Cancer Research UK to help them find a cure for brain tumours.


FOLLOW Harry on TWITTER :  http://twitter.com/#!/harry_moseley